– Advertisement –
In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process to customize this feature to suit your preferences.
– Advertisement –
Autoplay on Spotify is a feature that automatically continues playing music after a playlist, album, or any other queue of songs comes to an end. When autoplay is enabled, Spotify will analyze your listening habits and preferences to generate a playlist of recommended songs that seamlessly follow your current selection. This ensures a continuous flow of music without the need for manual intervention, creating a more immersive and uninterrupted listening experience.
How to Enable Autoplay on Spotify
1. Launch the Spotify app on your device and ensure that you are logged in to your account.
2. Tap on the profile icon. Locate and tap on the “Settings and Privacy” option, typically represented by a gear icon. On desktop, you can find it in the top-right corner, while on mobile, it is usually in the navigation menu.
3. In the Settings menu, scroll down to find and tap the “Playback” section.
4. Look for the Autoplay Similar Content option within the Playback settings. Toggle the switch to turn on Autoplay. Once enabled, Spotify will automatically queue up recommended songs based on your listening history.
READ ALSO: How to Enable and Disable Car Mode on Spotify
How to Disable Autoplay on Spotify
1. Open the Spotify app and go to the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down to find the “Playback” section and select it to access the playback settings.
3. Within the Playback settings, locate the Autoplay Similar Content option. Toggle the switch to turn off Autoplay. Once disabled, Spotify will stop automatically playing recommended songs after your playlist or album ends.
Spotify Autoplay on Specific Devices
It’s important to note that the process of enabling or disabling autoplay might slightly vary depending on the device you are using. Below are device-specific instructions:
Desktop (Windows/Mac): On the desktop app, access the Settings menu and navigate to the “Playback” section. Toggle the switch for Autoplay to enable or disable the feature.
Mobile (iOS/Android): On mobile devices, go to the Settings menu and select “Playback.” Toggle the Autoplay switch to activate or deactivate the feature.
Wrap-up: Customizing autoplay settings on Spotify allows you to tailor your music listening experience to your liking. Whether you prefer a continuous stream of music or want to manually control what plays next, the simple steps outlined in this guide will help you enable or disable autoplay effortlessly. Experiment with these settings to find the perfect balance for your personal listening preferences on Spotify.