– Advertisement –
The Creative feature in the Microsoft Copilot or Bing Chat comes in handy for creating AI images and illustrations that you could use in your content creation journey or even just for fun.
– Advertisement –
Microsoft Copilot, developed in collaboration with OpenAI, has gained attention for its prowess in assisting developers with code generation. However, its capabilities extend beyond just coding. Copilot leverages machine learning models to understand context and generate relevant content, making it a valuable asset for creative endeavors like image creation.
Getting started with image and illustration creation in Copilot or Bing Chat is very simple. All you need is a descriptive prompt. A prompt is a concise and specific instruction or input provided to a computer program, AI model, or system, guiding it to perform a particular task or generate desired outputs. For this tutorial, I used the prompt “create an image of a black 13-year-old girl fetching firewood with her 60-year-old grandmother in a thick forest” and the results are displayed at the end of the article. The prompt has a word limit of 4,000 words.
READ ALSO: How to Clear Search History on Bing Chat AI
Create AI images and illustrations using Microsoft Copilot
1. Navigate to copilot.microsoft.com and click on the Signin option then sign in with your Microsoft account.
2. Choose the Creative option as your conversation style just as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Now go ahead and enter your text prompt of the image or illustration that you want Copilot to generate for you.
4. Copilot will then create four images as per your prompt for you to choose from.
5. Click on one of the images to load the Image Creator window so you can properly review the images and then download, share, or customize them.