– Advertisement –
This guide will show you how to enable and disable video preview on Shazam for both iOS and Android.
– Advertisement –
Shazam provides users with the ability to identify music, movies, TV shows, and more based on audio snippets. The app uses audio recognition technology to analyze a short sample of sound captured through a device’s microphone. When a user hears a song but doesn’t know the title or artist, they can use Shazam to identify and obtain information about the track. The Shazam Video Preview feature previews a short video related to the identified song. This might include snippets from the official music video, behind-the-scenes footage, or other visual content associated with the recognized track.
How to Enable and Disable Video Preview on Shazam on iPhone
- Open the Shazam app on your iPhone.
- Swipe up and tap the Settings option in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to the Preferences section and toggle on the Autoplay Video option. Hereafter, all songs with video previews will be played as part of the search results.
READ ALSO: Best Shazam Alternative Apps for Android & iOS
How to Enable and Disable Video Preview on Shazam on Android
- Open the Shazam app on your Android phone.
- Then, swipe left or tap on the Library icon and tap the Settings icon.
- Under General Settings, tap Video Preview and check the circle next to Enable.
- You can also choose the Enabled over Wi-Fi option if you want to save your data.
The methods listed above show you how to enable video preview on Shazam for both Android phones and iPhones. However, if the preview feature annoys you or keeps scooping your data, you can choose to disable the feature by following the above guide and choosing the disable option. That’s it!